Offline Content Access
You are required to submit volumes of documents to regulatory agencies for compliance. You need a means for auditors to view documents without tying up your internal resources. Your attorneys need to review documents in order to respond to a lawsuit. You wish to offer constituents the ability to receive documents on DVD rather than paper. Document sets span disks. You must ensure data security in case the disks are lost or stolen. AND, retrieval must be fast and easy for authorized recipients.
Offline Content Access (OCA) is the ideal solution for any organization with internal or external stakeholders who need content access without being connected to an ECM system. OCA retrieves the documents—either selected manually or using a configurable rules table — from IBM Filenet or other ECM systems, then writesto CD or DVD, either for storage, backup, or transfer to another recipient. In addition to the actual content, document properties are stored in a portable on-disk database, along with a search tool and generic content viewer. This allows recipients to search and view documents and data without being connected to an ECM system.
- Specify which properties are included in the exported database.
- Search From File by a list of property values (case number, loan number, etc.)
- Optional inclusion of annotations as in-place redaction or in Windows Viewer compatible format
- Batch mode allows execution of large jobs with minimal user interaction
- Auto Layout creates directory structures based on index field values
- Foldering within each job
- Submit and Hold feature for single-session mastering of multiple searches
- All search and viewing tools written to media, as well as document property database
- Optional media encryption or Bates stamping